TERMS & CONDITIONS
We use traditional window washing methods and purified water technology to clean your windows. This provides the cleanest windows in the safest manner.
- We employ APPROXIMATE ARRIVAL WINDOWS. Being that we serve numerous homes/buildings on a daily basis, our arrival times are approximate windows of time. Unless the customer is the first house of the day (8:00-8:30 am arrival), arrival times are a.m. or p.m. arrival windows.
- Price quotes assume windows & screens are in good working order and functioning as designed (e.g., windows can be opened and both sashes moved up & down freely to accommodate cleaning; windows & screens are not fastened or screwed shut).
- Price quotes include wiping down screens. Price quotes do not include deep cleaning/restoration of screens. Deep cleaning/restoration can be provided at an additional charge.
- Price quotes include wiping dirt & debris from lower horizontal window sill surfaces of a closed window. Price quotes do not include deep cleaning of dirt & residue from cracks, crevices, and corners of these surfaces. Deep cleaning of window sill surfaces & tracks can be provided for an additional charge.
- Price quotes include removal of minimal amounts of paint, paint splatter, paint over-spray, silicone, or other debris from glass surfaces. Price quotes do not include substantive reconditioning of glass where removal of atypical amounts of paint, paint splatter, paint over-spray, silicone, or other debris is required to prepare windows for cleaning. Additional charges apply to clean glass with atypical amounts of paint, paint splatter, paint over-spray, silicone, or other debris.
- Price quotes do not include removal of hard water spots, mineral deposits, or other conditions where residue deposits have adhered to glass.Hard water/mineral deposits may be removed at an additional charge.
- Price quotes assume removable interior muntins/grilles are not glued or otherwise fastened in place and can be removed. Additional charges may apply if muntins/grilles cannot be removed.
- Storm window glass & frames become increasingly brittle & structurally fragile over time. As such, we. will exercise care when handling and cleaning these items. However, acceptance of services from us provides customer agreement that Wayzata Window Washing will not be held responsible for breakage or damage to storm window glass or frames.
- Price quotes assume interior & windows to be cleaned are accessible with reasonable effort. Windows obstructed by items requiring significant time/effort to access will not be cleaned (e.g., loaded bookcases, large headboards, multiple boxes, furniture). Further, windows that cannot be reached safely (for technician and for home-owners’ property) will not be cleaned. Any windows that are not accessed will not be charged to the customer.
- If it is raining on the day of service, but precipitation is light, Wayzata Window Washing can proceed as scheduled since rain does not affect the ability to effectively clean glass. Glass free of dirt & debris will remain clean and spot-free. If rain is heavy, we. may still wash the inside windows and return to finish the outside windows at a later date.
PRESSURE / EXTERIOR WASHING
- Customer is responsible for ensuring all windows, doors, and other water entry points are completely closed, secured, or otherwise sealed. Wayzata Window Washing is not responsible for identifying faulty seals, improperly installed flashing, gaps in exterior wood/siding trim, or other conditions that could result in water penetration resulting in damage to fixtures and/or property.
- Standard house wash service does not include removal of foundation stains (e.g., red clay) or rust stains.
- Standard house wash service includes cleaning of mold, mildew, dirt, and other debris from facades, siding and gutter faces. Pressure washing will not, however, remove conditions where paint, siding, and other surfaces have been stained by airborne pollutants and/or other contaminants that have adhered to these surfaces. Pressure washing may not remove all staining from gutter faces and fascia such as “tiger stripe” where composition shingle dust, airborne pollutants, and other contaminants have adhered to and formed a bond to gutter faces and fascia.
- Wayzata Window Washing does not use high pressure when providing house wash services since these techniques can cause damage to paint, siding, trim, brick, and other building components. As such, house wash services may not remove all cob webs, wasp & flying insect nests, residue from dirt dauber nests, or other similar conditions.
- Gutter cleaning price quoted includes removal of leaves, pine straw, twigs, and other debris from inside gutters or on top of gutter guards.
- Price quotes do not include cleaning under gutter guards, if any.